Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hello, Beautiful Skin

I have a new product obsession and I'm so excited to share it with you! A few weeks ago Dennis and I had dinner with our friends Marissa and Jon. Boys will be boys and talk about boy things; girls will be girls...and we talked about skincare. 

Marissa and I share a skincare obsession, and she has a beautiful complexion. She's partnered with the creators of Proactiv on their new skincare brand: Rodan + Fields Dermatologists. She gave me some samples...and I've got to be honest...I've never been so excited to try new products.

If you haven't heard about Rodan + Fields Dermatologists you might be living under a rock...their skincare products have received excellent reviews and recommendations from publications like Allure, Self, and Women's Health (you can see their entire press clippings here). 



So what is this incredible product I'm newly obsessed with? It's the Enhancements Micro-Dermabrasion Paste. If you know me, or have kept up with my blog thus far, you know I have dry and sensitive skin. My skin can get flaky and dull at times, which is always a signal that I need to do a little exfoliation to buff away that top layer of dead skin cells ruining my complexion. Since I have sensitive skin I used a small amount of the paste, which is a sugar and salt scrub with vitamins C & E, and followed the instructions to use on dry skin and massage for 60 seconds. I then rinsed and was AMAZED at how soft and smooth my skin was! I've used exfoliants and scrubs once or twice a month for years...and I've NEVER gotten results like this! I'm hooked! 

Now that I don't have that extra layer of dead skin on my face, my skin is brighter and more radiant...and my other skincare products can be absorbed better....it's a win/win situation. I used the paste last night and didn't even bother to wear makeup today while running errands. It's seriously good!

Interested in Rodan + Fields Dermatologists products? They have several lines that are catered to your individual needs. Check out Marissa's website and browse their products, testimonials, and FAQ page to learn more!  You can also purchase Rodan + Fields products on her website. 


Jon, Marissa, Dennis, and I

By the way...this isn't the only R + F product I've become obsessed with...but you'll read about those later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment